New registrations - Please post something here first.

FP1.admin
Site Admin

New registrations - Please post something here first.

Post by FP1.admin »

Welcome to FoggyFP1.com
We assume you found us though either word of mouth, a recent magazine feature - or just by blind luck.
We are a very small niche section of the internet that appreciates the history and significance of the Petronas FP1 bike and everything to do with it.
We assume you are just browsing anonymously out of curiosity, or registering to see if there are any bikes for sale or how much one will cost if you did want to buy one, or have one and are happy to get involved and share some information - perhaps add your details to the register.
We hope you enjoy your visit.

Due to the volume of spam and junk forums seem to attract, any new registrations please post in this section with a brief into of where you are and what bike you own.
That way it makes it easier for admins and moderators to weed out the spambots and junk accounts.
Any user registration without posts here in this section may be purged automatically by the system.
Many thanks
426hemi

Re: New registrations - Please post something here first.

Post by 426hemi »

Afternoon, I haven’t paid for it yet but in a few weeks the deal will be done and I’ll have a stunning fp1 to add to my garage, I can’t wait.